Header Ads

“How I Caught My Wife Cheating” – (TRUE LIFE STORY) – SEE HOW SHE WAS CAUGHT !!!!

“How I Caught My Wife Cheating” – (TRUE LIFE STORY)

Click here to get the app to track ALL CALL LOGS, MESSAGES AND LOCATION OF YOUR  WIFE/HUSBAND/SPOUSE/GIRLFRIEND PHONE. LINK HERE

How I Caught My Wife Cheating - (TRUE LIFE STORY)

“How I Caught My Wife Cheating” – (TRUE LIFE STORY)

“When my wife and I first hired * Segun as our helper, we thought that we had picked the best person for our children, and for our home. Our 3 kids were super attached to him, and our not-so-friendly dog was warmed up to him too, he was a great helper- patient, meticulous and hardworking. I never had to reprimand him or teach him things a second time. We even passed him a spare iPhone because we trusted and love him like one of our own.
Looking back now, I should have known something was up the day I was in desperate need for a massage, and asked my wife to rub my back and shoulders. She told me that Segun gave the best massages, and I asked her how she knew. I shrugged it off when she said that he had told her about it. I know I sound stupid for saying this but I trusted him and didn’t think that he could ever try to seduce my wife of 17 years (who was 10 years her senior).
After a year working with us, I noticed he started soaking himself in perfume even when he was at home, doing his chores. And it usually only happened in the evenings (the time i would come home from work). They hardly spoke, but I would catch him secretly looking at her, and entering the kitchen to ‘clean up’ whenever he went in to get something.

Click here to get the app to track ALL CALL LOGS, MESSAGES AND LOCATION OF YOUR  WIFE/HUSBAND/SPOUSE/GIRLFRIEND PHONE.LINK HERE

I asked my wife if he had observed his unusual behavior, but she brushed it off, telling me that I was looking too much into it. We didn’t have much s** that year either, but I dismissed it as me beingstressed at work (i had just gotten a promotion, and my hip practically attached to my laptop).
One night, when my wife stepped into the shower, I did something that I told myself I’d never do – I checked her phone. It was just this instinctive feeling in the pit of my stomach that made me do it. And I thank God for giving me that moment of doubt. This was a life-changing moment for me.
At first, everything looked fine. His messages were from her colleagues, friends, boss and me. Though I felt relieved, there was still a lingering feeling of uneasiness. I took a deep breath and opened her photo gallery… and my jaw dropped!
To my horror, there were hundreds (and I am not exaggerating) of photos of Segun in posing nak~d with my wife, As I scrolled through the photos, it felt like multiple stabs to my heart. Telling myself to hold it all, I reached out for my phone and snapped a few of these pictures as evidence (in case she were to delete them).
Filled with rage (the hurt had not set in yet), I stormed out of my room and barged into Segun’s room to confront him with my wife’s phone. He denied it at first, but was left speechless when I showed him the photos, he kept apologizing but I didn’t want apologies, I wanted to erase it all from my mind! I wanted him out of my house, away from my kids and I wanted the same from him too.
My wife soon came in and asked why I was yelling. I told her to get out of the house because I never wanted to see her again. Seeing her phone in my hand, she figured what had transpired, and told me to move into our room so we could talk.
Click here to get the app to track ALL CALL LOGS, MESSAGES AND LOCATION OF YOUR  WIFE/HUSBAND/SPOUSE/GIRLFRIEND PHONE.LINK HERE
I composed myself and started spewing out the endless stream of questions I wanted answers. How long had this been going on for? How did they hook up? When did they have $*x? Were the kids aware of this? Did he use protection? Why did she not think of me and our kids?
She admitted to it (of course she had to), giving the lamest excuse in the books. Due to my late nights at work, she took comfort in Segun because he would stay up late to listen to her, and comfort her whenever she had a rotten day at work.
She blamed me for not sexually satisfying her very much. To add more salt to my wounded heart, she had the nerve to tell me that he was willing to satisfy her whenever she wanted, in whatever way she wanted. How sick of a woman mother could she be?
I was hurt, needless to say. I felt betrayed and humiliated. How could the woman that I loved for the past 17 years say this? I couldn’t recognize her anymore. How did she turn into this dirty little monster? I told her I wanted a divorce, and to my surprise, she said she had been thinking about it for the past few months herself.

Click here to get the app to track ALL CALL LOGS, MESSAGES AND LOCATION OF YOUR  WIFE/HUSBAND/SPOUSE/GIRLFRIEND PHONE.LINK HERE

She packed her stuff and told our kids that they would be heading to their grandma’s place to stay for the night. I was not ready to explain the details, nor did I want them to hate their mother.
I called my mum and I told her everything. I cried like I had never cried before. Mum was supportive and gave me the best advice.
A week later, I informed them of my decision to divorce (they were 10, 12 and 16 at that time), but I never told them the real reason. I said that mummy and daddy had differences that we could not solve decided that going our separate ways was best.
At first, they questioned if we could just try and be a family, but soon asked nothing more when I told them that I would tell them the details when they got older.
Click here to get the app to track ALL CALL LOGS, MESSAGES AND LOCATION OF YOUR  WIFE/HUSBAND/SPOUSE/GIRLFRIEND PHONE.LINK HERE
*****
It’s been 4 years since my now ex-wife shattered all our dreams. Our plans to build a family, to travel the world, to give our kids everything they asked for. But I have no regrets Because I know had I stayed, I would have been leading an insecure life, even if I had Forgiven her for that one incident.
*Segun left our home that night himself. I sent him back to the agency, and all I got was an apology with the reason that he was lonely and he was “a kind-hearted man”. My wife begged me, tried to get my parents to convince me to take her back, but after digging up even more from our mutual friends, I found out that *Segun was not the only one she was intimated with.
My kids now know what happened that night that led to the divorce. They live with me and my parents, and see their mother on the weekends. I choose not to restrict their time with their mother as I feel that they’re old enough to make their own decisions. I am not seeing anyone at the moment, and I’m not sure if I ever will. But I do know that my kids are all that I need in my life now.
I continue working hard to support my family, and we are doing great without her. We make it a point to spend dinner time together, sharing stories of our day, and we do normal things that normal families do. We are each Othilia’s pillars and nothing can break the bond I have with my children.
Click here to get the app to track ALL CALL LOGS, MESSAGES AND LOCATION OF YOUR  WIFE/HUSBAND/SPOUSE/GIRLFRIEND PHONE.

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.