Header Ads



Face Of The Week is online inspired beauty league “strictly only” for the Hottest Female In The Tribe in terms of beauty, intelligence and class. It’s FUN!!!



This week face of the week Goes to "Rachel"
A lady of class and honour 
From Ogun sate 
Follow her on Instagram : @rachel_doll_


Get to know  Rachel 


1. “What is something you have tried, but will never do again?”

Answer - Leaving a guy for another one 😂😂 I should be gathering them


2. “What quirky habit do you have?”

Answer - I'm just really petty

3. “Who is your best friend?”

Answer - Shola

4. “What is the one thing you did in your past you wish you could undo?”

Answer - Getting to meet a lot of people

5. “What is your biggest fear?”

Answer - Love and rapture before repentance

6. “What is the one place in the world you wish you lived in?”

Answer - Urrhm Disney land

7. “Would you rather be loved or have a lot of money?”

Answer - I'd rather be loved

8. “What is the happiest memory from your childhood?”

Answer - Urrhm I really don't know

9. “What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?”

Answer - That should be when I fell flat in front of my crush

10. “What would your dream date be like?”

Answer - It shouldn't be too yunno,once I'm sure he loves me nd can't do without me I think I'm good but it has to be sumn romantic



11. “What would you change about your personality & look?”

Answer - I want to get mean

12. “Who has influenced you the most in your life?”

Answer - My bestfriend 

13. “What is something you used to do as a child that you wish you could still do?”

Answer - Ask for things and get given right away... Yeah that should be it

14. “What is the worst thing about dating?”

Answer - You just feel tied down

15. “What is the one career you would love to enter?”

Answer - Cosmetic surgery



16. “What kind of things really makes you laugh?”

Answer - Nasty things

17. “What is the most silly pick-up line or a phrase guys used on you to win your attention?”

Answer - Urrhm "awwwn Yu love urself so much I thought that should have been my part"

18. “If you could jump into a pool full of something, what would it be?”

Answer - Money mehn,money

19. “If you had to make out with a friend of the same sex to save the world from aliens, whom would you pick?”

Answer - Shola 

20. “What was the funniest moment in your life?”

Answer - Honestly I can't count

21. “Have you ever had a crush on an animated character?”

Answer - No

22. “If the world froze for an afternoon and only you could move and no one could see you or remember what you did, what would you do?”

Answer - Lmao, I'd steal plenty things and prolly hurt some people 

23. “Which habit are you proudest of breaking?”

Answer - Me being petty

24. “If you had to pick an animal, which animal do you find the sexiest of all?”

Answer - Puppies

25. “What word starts with a letter “f” and ends with letters “u-c-k”?

Answer - Fuck 😂😂

Correct Answer (Firetruck )


Want to be next "Face Of The Week" ?
Send your pictures to us Gmail - olofofonaija1@gmail.com
Or whatsapp - 08170224830
And stand a chance to be next week's face of the week




1 comment:

  1. I know this girl on Instagram, she's friendly

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.