Header Ads

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Fires At Linda Over MAYOWA Scam Allegation


Look at the photo of this young woman very well before you read my piece of mind...Yes,my piece of mind to which I owe no one any explanation.....DAMN!


When the appeal to raise fund to save her started,I am one of those people who got lots of calls and mails to use my platform to help her but i was not moved because i did not know if it was true or not,I had to do my own investigations so that i do not put up a scam involving GOfundME which is (if you do not know)the latest way of scamming innocent people off their hard earned monies.


I woke up this Morning with the confirmation i was waiting for and at the same time,one of my RICH trusted friends contacted me to go ahead because he was one of the people involved in the campaign and had given his widows mite to help save her.

I went to her go fund me page to see how much had been raised and saw that the page was closed to donations because the monies (and more) needed had been realised...Thank God!

I cancelled the post and thanked God and then i said a silent prayer that the money would not be in vain to save her life.
It is with shock that i see her family being called out for carrying out a heist on Nigerians....they named it a scam!

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD,what is the scam here?

That a doctor said her life was beyond being saved so her family was supposed to sit back and watch her die without making any moves?

Do(es) the doctor(s) have a letter from God giving him/them the power to have the last say on Mayowa's life?NONSENSE!


Asking for help is a scam?

This is the first time that Nigerians would be so united in trying to save a life and someone wakes up and decides to burst that bubble with a wicked lie!


Because the monies needed was raised in a short time?

I have read all the comments on instagram because i was tagged severally on a post calling out her family...

HOW DARE YOU?

Did you look at her photos?does she need help?Is she sick?
what is the scam here please? 

A friend of mine had as his argument that because ticket had not been bought for her it is a scam and he confirmed....CONFIRMED FROM WHERE?...excuse me,was her family supposed to buy ticket when the money for her treatment was nowhere to be seen?

I want to believe that gofundme page was opened with FAITH on the part of her family and I want to believe that the monies realised in so short a time is a miracle....yes,it is!

SAVE MAYOWA IS NOT A SCAM!

This is not calling out anyone but let us all becareful with how we peddle lies especially when it concerns life and death.

I wonder why the news of it being a scam came out today that the page was closed...

Why did the person who knows so much wait this long?

May God forgive everyone who has Judged this case without facts....

I pray she does not get to read or hear of these accusations and focuses on her impending treatment.

Until you have watched a loved one fall ill or die,you will never understand the desperation to get help to save them.

I remember standing by my mum's lifeless body and wishing for anything to do to bring her back to life,no amount of tears or ''scam'' would have brought her back even if i had tried.

Mayowa still has a chance and if 'scamming' Nigerians is the only way to give her a chance to live then so be it.

.....Because you sit at your computer,or lap top or phone and you are healthy right now is no guarantee for tomorrow.

Give life a chance and spend your rant praying that God saves her.....and you!

May you live to testify of God's goodness Mayowa...At this stage the millions realised means nothing until you stand up and testify to life!

Thank you for reading this!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.